and I think it's WONDERFUL!! I'm so excited I found it, because they have gathered so many great ideas from lots of women, and cover a lot of topics! So, check them out! I'm pretty sure you'll love it.
Oh, and I found it because I follow Sydney's blog, The Daybook. She's an adorable girl in my ward, who has a modest fashion blog that she posts on daily. She's really cute, and really really fun to read, because of her cute personality. She is followed by tons of people, and for good reason. She did a guest post on How Does She? about thrifting, and that's how I found it.
So thanks Sydney, for directing me to How Does She? :)
I LOVE How Dose She!!! My friend Caley works as an assistant for them. I really like this blog you putting together. I'm really excited to see it take off!
ReplyDelete