Monday, February 21, 2011

"And upon the Handmaids in Those Days Will I Pour Out My Spirit"

So, my awesome brother-in-law thought of us when he was studying this talk and so shared it with me so I could share it with YOU! It is Julie B. Beck's talk from April General Conference 2010, "And upon the Handmaids in Those Days Will I Pour Out My Spirit."

I've also added it to our talk section on the left, so we can find it again and again!


Thanks, Mike! :)

~~~~~

Oh. And just because I feel like telling someone, last night was the worst night of sleep I think I've ever had. Jopes and I thought we were doing good to get to bed by 10:30PM, but I didn't get even a half hour of sleep until AFTER 5:00AM! My kids kept taking turns freaking out for who-knows-what reasons. Joseph ended up in my bed with his dad, and I finally got a couple hours of sleep on the rocking chair in the living room with Everlit. Not my favorite night.



Hope all of you had a better night and are having a fantastic Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment